Our regular group bookings are shown below, if you are interested in booking the Hall for an activity please call in. Please see our booking form for details of all our rooms and prices. Click here for booking terms. We currently have rooms available at different times during the week, for hire by regular groups or individuals.
- Toddler Group 8.45 – 10.45 in term time. For more information ring Karen Hibbert on 07859 028 409.
- Extend Class, Seniors exercise 2.15-3.45pm
Extend classes are for the less able people of any age wanting to improve mobility and health by doing gentle sitting and standing exercise to music.
Come and increase your strength, co-ordination and independence, thereby enhancing the quality of your life.
Meet friends old and new. In a relaxed and friendly environment, call Barbara Craven 01274 630 146
- Youth Council 4.30-6.00pm Youth council for 10-18 year olds. Meet to address youth issues in our community. Email M.email@example.com or see the Clayton Parish Council website
- Youth Club 6.30-8.30 Youth club, Open access youth provision for 11-19 year olds.
- WI (Women’s Institute): Every first Wednesday of the month, starts at 7.30pm. Membership £41 a year. For info ring Pam on 0750 740 4414 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
- Cash Bingo 1.30–3.30pm
We have 5 games and charge £1 a book+ 2 flyers 20p each.
There is also a free flyer and raffle.
Tea and coffee available. Come and join in the fun!
- Applause Theatre Company:
Contact Amanda Harris, 07711 955950, email@example.com or visit www.applausetheatreschool.org.
3.30pm DRAMA 4-7 yrs
4.30pm DRAMA 8-10 yrs
5.30pm DRAMA 11-16 yrs
- Yoga Pilates 7.00–8.00pm
- Mens Group 1.30-3.30pm - Dominos, cards, pool table and much more. Only £1.
- Clayton card craft To book a place or for more information please ring Anne on 07734 513 652.
- Baby Ballet For boys and girls:
Groovers (4-6 years) @ 9.00am
Movers (3-4 years) @ 9:55am
Tinies (18 months - 3 years) @ 10:40am
Contact Miss Heather on 07584 084101 or find out more.
© Clayton Village Hall